Pressed Cement Constructions
Pressed cement screed has generally become fashionable in recent years, although it was first used decades ago. Of course, the material has changed a lot over time and has evolved, as from the time each craftsman made the mortar himself, we have reached industrially produced mortars.
Hotels were the first industry to recognize the value of the Pressed cement screed and take advantage of the architectural avant-garde and ornamental peculiarity offered by the treadmill cementing system. Especially the hotel units of our islands had one more reason to trust it, since these are areas where the material was first used decades ago.
Apart from that, of course,this method is also often chosen for bathrooms, where you can invest in floors, walls or even “dress” some accessories such as sinks or benches. In fact, for those of you who have even more sophisticated taste, keep in mind that you can even make special constructions by investing in various furniture or sections. Everything you can imagine, from stairs, benches and fireplaces, to smaller constructions, dining rooms, chairs and other small furniture, that you want to make unique and impressive.
It offers you a wide range of options and finishes with the possibility of infinite combinations. Give your space a unique and personal touch, thanks to the different textures (coarse, medium or fine gray), the wide range of colors, the different finishes of the varnishes (matte, satin or glossy) Each surface on which it is applied is unique and does not look like no other.
- Decorative coating that offers many options.
- Surface without joints.
- Application on floors, walls and ceilings. For indoor and outdoor use.
- Great variety of colors and textures.
- Application by a craftsman. Special and personalized result.
- High adhesion. For the lining of any surface: tiles, marble, ceramic, mosaic, plasterboard, concrete, cement, plaster, etc.
- High resistance to use, stress, engraving and chemicals.
- Non-slip, depending on the finish.
- Quick application that does not require complicated tasks. It does not crumble.
- The thickness of the material is 2-3 mm, so it does not burden the load-bearing structure of the building.
- It has excellent workability and does not require special tools for installation.
- From natural materials. Product that respects the environment.
- Easy to clean and maintain. It is cleaned with water and detergent with neutral pH.
- Space free of germs and bacteria.